Thursday 3 November 2016

PoTd - November 3rd


https://www.flickr.com/photos/rumimume/
Pic-of-The-day
Coins

Semi Automatic

45 RPM

This set of photos is from the 'High Lite Diner' in Downtown Niagara Falls.
The High Lite has been a part of downtown as long as I can remember & some of the furnishings are older than that. The age of the furnishings, in some cases makes them cool & stylish, in other cases .. just aged.

The highlight is currently the place you can get breakfast (or coffee) downtown. The breakfast is typical  greesey spoon fair,  neither trendy or particularly healthy but, tasty & filling. 
I suspect this won't be the last set I post from the High Lite.


Click Subscribe and never miss a post.
You can get my "Pic-of-The-day" in your Twitter feed by following @rumimumesf on Twitter.

Want to see more?
I'm also on  Redbubble, Flickr, VimeoYouTube, & Google+.


No comments:

Post a Comment