Wednesday 9 November 2016

PoTd - November 9th


https://www.flickr.com/photos/rumimume/
Pic-of-The-day

 A few old pics of a sunset at Fort Erie Race Track.


 
This Model was in the SONY booth at the vistek imaging show in Toronto. That's the day I got my new 80D, which is great , but I'm still working on making the most of it.








One of the 1st photos with my new 80D.I've been working with it & going through the manual trying to learn all the features & functions. It will take time to really learn &practice before I can make the most of it.


If you like my work click the "Follow" button on Flickr.



Click Subscribe and never miss a post.
You can get my "Pic-of-The-day" in your Twitter feed by following @rumimumesf on Twitter.

Want to see more?
I'm also on  Redbubble, Flickr, VimeoYouTube, & Google+.


No comments:

Post a Comment