Thursday 16 November 2017

Daily Post - November 16 - Thanksgiving Pies

https://www.flickr.com/photos/rumimume/
Pic-of-The-day










Pic-of-The-day - "Thanksgiving Pies".
I had some time on Thanksgiving afternoon, so I got a few photos & shot some footage of the pies as they where cooling.   I don't usually have time to get a slider, pan head,  few lenses & other gear to shoot what we're having for desert... so I had take the opportunity when it presented itself.
That's part of what holidays are for,  taking extra time & creating memorable moments.

Having said that I hope that I remember that next month in the mad rush of Christmas.


P.S. I'm trying to make my daily blog posts more than just a PoTd (Pick of The day).  I'll be calling them "Daily Post"(s),  most will still include a photo & some will be a PoTd as in the past.  The plan is to start including other things as well, at least 1-2 times a week.


Click Subscribe and never miss a post.

Want to see more?
I'm also on TwitterRedbubble, Flickr, VimeoYouTube, & Google+.

No comments:

Post a Comment