Sunday 31 December 2017

Pic-of-The-day December 31 | Christmas Concert pt2

https://www.flickr.com/photos/rumimume/
Pic-of-The-day






 

 A few more photos from the Special Christmas concert at St. Mark Church (Anglican in N.O.T.L. Ontario) to celebrate the retirement of Michael Tansley as organist.


We got reserve tickets in the balcony from Michael's husband barney.  The view was great, (best seats in the house) but it made it a bit difficult to get close up shots with the gear I had, Guess I should have planned a bit better.

At the end of the day the concert was great & I got some good photos.

*As a bonus I got to say Hi to Dracula (Allan Louis who played Dracula at the Shaw festival). It's not often you run into Dracula in a church.

You can see the rest of the photos in this flickr album.




Click Subscribe and never miss a post.

Want to see more?
I'm also on TwitterRedbubble, Flickr, VimeoYouTube, & Google+.

No comments:

Post a Comment